Annex No. 1 to Rules and Regulations:
Privacy Protection Policy
of SOTEBUY Website User
A. BASIC INFORMATION:
- The Administrator of the User’s personal data is SOTE Jakubowicz Spółka Jawna with registered office at ul. Wolsztyńska 2, 60-361 Poznań, Poland, REGON (National Business Register No.): 63451780900000, KRS (National Court Register No.): 0000173954.
- The User’s personal data are processed in line with provisions of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and with regard to the repealing of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter: GDPR).
B. HOW DO WE COLLECT OUR USERS’ PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is collected by the Administrator directly from the User via filling in an online registration form, an e-mail or mail contact, or by concluding a sales contract and completing an applicable online form for the purpose.
C. USER’S RIGHTS
- The User may at any time:
- request access to data contained in the registration form;
- request to amend or supplement their personal data;
- withdraw their consent to the processing of their personal data without affecting the legality of having their data processed based on their consent in the period before the withdrawal;
- request the removal or restriction of their personal data;
- request a transfer of their personal data by receiving a copy of the data as processed by the data Administrator;
- object to the processing of their personal data to which they had previously consented, including direct marketing (the Administrator shall then process their personal data only in duly substantiated cases, or whenever there are grounds for the establishment, pursuit or defence of claims, but must not process the data for any other purposes);
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
D. PURPOSE OF COLLECTING AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND LENGTH OF STORAGE PERIOD
Data entered in the form is collected and processed for the following purposes:
- to properly implement a contract of sale to which you are a party in accordance with Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR, and such data conditions the conclusion of the contract (in this issuance of a VAT invoice if requested by the User), whereas a refusal of a consent to the processing of personal data shall result in automatic resignation from the conclusion of a sales contract by the User - until its performance and until the lawfulness of its performance (expiry of the limitation period for claims thereto) has been demonstrated;
- to manage the User’s account as provided by Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR until their resignation;
- to respond to messages from the User or any other interested party as provided by Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR until the contact is terminated by the User;
- to ensure compliance with accounting, tax or other legal obligations incumbent upon the data Administrator (including examination of a possible claim or withdrawal from a contract) connected with the implementation of a sales contract as provided by Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR;
- establishment, pursuit or defence against claims as provided by Article 6 (1) (f) GDRP by the limitation period for claims as prescribed by applicable regulations;
- to distribute a newsletter with advertising content as provided by Article 6 (1) (a) GDRP based on a consent given by the User until the time or its withdrawal.
E. PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
- The Administrator shall ensure safety of personal data processing by implementing relevant technical and organisation measures in order to warrant their confidentiality.
- The User’s personal data shall not be transferred to any third country or an international organisation.
- The User’s personal data shall not be sold or made available to any third parties.
- The Website collects information on the User and their behaviour based on information entered voluntarily in the forms and by collecting cookies. Cookies contain information necessary for the proper functioning of internet websites, especially those requiring authorisation. The content of cookies does not allow identification of the user, and does not generate grounds for storage or processing of personal data.